Modern Medicine with Old-Fashioned Service
City Drug of Davis, Oklahoma is a locally-owned community pharmacy that's been dedicated to the communities of Davis, Sulphur, Wynnewood, Elmore City, Ratliff City, Tatums, Hennepin and Dougherty for over a 100 years. We're proud to have been family owned for the last 50 years and hope to instill our family value into your experience. We offer a wide variety of services including conventional prescription filling, medicare open enrollment, medication therapy management and much more. We're also home to Davis' favorite old-fashion soda fountain where kids can come enjoy 50 cent ice-cream cones and drinks and $1 homemade pimento cheese sandwiches.
Meet Our Staff
- Heidi grew up in City Drug and has been the owner and pharmacist for the past 10 years. Her community driven spirit is evident in everything she does and her warm nature is undeniable.
- Insurance Clerk
- Coleen has been the insurance clerk for over 35 years. Her old-fashioned service and down home charm is a staple at City Drug.
- Ginger has been a clerk for over 3 years. Her down to earth personality and caring demeanor shines through as she assists everyone who comes through the door.
- Sarah has been with City Drug for almost 1 year. Her bubbly personality radiates as she serves customers, tends the soda fountain and jokes with kids after school.
- Blaine has been our "after school" help for a little over 2 years. She is kind, attentive to customer's needs and is one sharp cookie- we know she has a bright future ahead.
- Buster specializes in delivery services and story-telling. Whether you are a visitor or a local, Buster is always eager for a conversation or lending a helping hand.